Christians Kirke (Christian’s Church) is located in the neighborhood of Christianshavn. It was built during the period 1754 – 1759 and was originally called Frederick's German Church, and served for many years as a church for the German community of Christianshavn. The church changed its name in 1901 to "Christian Church".
High quality print on watercolor paper 190 gr., signed by the artist.
Paper size 50x100 cm.,29x70 cm. or 52x150 cm.
Delivery unframed, safely rolled in a resistant tube cardbox.